Dental implants are titanium material alloys that are placed to create artificial tooth roots for replacing missing tooth or multiple teeth. Implants serve as the root for missing teeth and the placement process is not much complex. For placing implants it is necessary that there be enough bone in the jaw around the missing teeth. Ideally, dental implants are fixed either immediately after the loss of a tooth or after a certain period of time.
One of the major advantages of dental implants is that it gives a natural look and also allows you to eat your choice of food. Other benefits of dental implants include:
- Strong and stable, a dental implants restore lost tooth so that the final look and feel functions like a natural tooth.
- A face without teeth may start sagging and appear sunken. Dental implants give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort and long term concerns that may be created due to removable dentures.
- Implants are durable and the studies have shown for them to last 35+ years. With proper placement and good care they may last a lifetime.
- Leaving empty spaces in your mouth after losing one or more teeth may lead to additional health issues, such as the loss and resorption of jawbone.
Royal Is A Pioneer For Same Day Fixed Teeth On Implants & Has Been Congratulated By The Scientific Committee Of World Congress On Oral Implantology An Apex Forum In The World; At USA In 2004.
Royal Has In-House CBCT (Dental X- Rays), Dental Laboratory With The Latest CAD-CAM & 3D-Printing Technology To Ease The Process.