Dental care is very important for keeping your teeth healthy and clean for a long time. Without proper dental care, the teeth health starts deteriorating, and because of which one will feel extreme pain and discomfort. To avoid such a situation, it is essential to take care of your teeth and visit the dentist whenever some issue is incurred. But with dental care, costs are involved. Therefore it is important that one must know the cost associated with different dental procedures so that one can accurately estimate the required budget for dental care.
There are different types of dental procedures such as single visit dental procedures, cosmetic dentistry charges, etc. therefore, each cost differs from one another. The knowledge about the cost associated with single day tooth treatment cost in India and other procedures will clear your doubts about different procedures. The following are some of the common dental procedures explained, along with the cost associated with them, to give you an accurate picture. These include:
- Dentures: Dentures are single day tooth treatment and is preferred when the one is missing some or all of the teeth. Dentures can cost INR 10,000- INR 25,000. The cost will be higher in case one is going for implant-supported dentures.
- Tooth Extractions: There are some instances when the dentist has to extract your tooth or teeth. This could be because of sick or injured teeth. The cost of tooth extraction ranges from INR 3000 to INR 5000. After extraction, there is a need for a dental bridge or, in some cases, implants as well.
- Dental Exam: Dental exam comes under routine dental care and is used to detect the issue with the teeth. This could be gum infections, cavities, etc. Dental care includes X-rays, oral cancer screening, etc. The cost of a dental exam starts from INR 1000 and varies according to the type of dental exam undertaken.
- Tooth Filling: Tooth filling can help keep the individual teeth strong and healthy for a longer period. The cost of tooth filling in India costs from INR 2000 to INR 5000.
- Dental Sealants: Dental Sealants is a thin plastic coating that is placed to prevent the chances of tooth decay. The cost of dental sealants can cost INR 2100- INR 5000 per tooth.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth Whitening is the right choice if you have yellowish teeth or there is some sort of stains on one’s teeth. They help to bring the teeth in the original colour. The teeth whitening cost in India is INR 8000- INR 20000. The cost of dental whitening will depend upon the type of whitening procedure is being used.
- Dental Veneers: Dental Veneers is done in case of discoloured teeth, malformed, strained, etc. teeth. It will give you the confidence of a perfect smile. The cost of this treatment is INR 14000- INR 19000.
Hence these are the cost associated with different dental care procedures. It will help the individual to correctly estimate the budget requirement for the dental procedures to keep their teeth clean and healthy.