Dr. Chirag Chamria
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Area of Expertise
- Facial Aesthetics
Dr. Chirag Chamria
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dr. Chirag completed his MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from Mumbai. He completed his BDS from D Y Patil University in Mumbai, India. He is currently an attending Dental Surgeon in Royal Group of Companies practicing Oncology, Facial Aesthetics, and Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Chirag has done advanced studies in cancer surgery from the University Medical Centre of Netherlands, Europe and advanced studies in Salivary gland Sialography from the University of Switzerland at Geneva.
- Dr. Chirag takes a keen interest in human services and relations. He also served in the management of Rotary Club; a social organization for the welfare of people. Dr.Chirag also serves as Director of Royal Health Care P. Ltd – a premier dental service provider under the brand: ‘Royal Dental’.
- He is a specialist in the field of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery. His sound judgment skill is the key to winning many difficult cases. He executes great leadership skills in even training staff and working as a team with his attention to detail.
- He has held many such leadership positions across his tenure of education and professional work. He was the General Secretary, Head of the Student Council, D Y Patil University followed by an Organising Committee member for many workshops related to OMFS.
New Age Aspects of Dentistry – Dr Gordon Christensen, 3M ESPE & ENCODE
D/d in Oral Medicine and Radiology by Dr Hemant Umarji, D Y Patil University
Managing an Aesthetic Practice by Dr Rantandeep Patil, D Y Patil University
Ceramics Made Easy – Expertise by 3M ESPE, D Y Patil University
Embryology of Rare Cleft by Dr S M Balaji, D Y Patil University
Occlusion Towards Reliable Conclusion by Dr Ajit Shetty, D Y Patil University
Mastering Composite Artistry for Direct Anterior Restoration by Dr Manali Mehta, D Y Patil
Simplifying Endodontic with Single NITI file system by Dr Chris Chen, D Y Patil University
Training and Hand-on Program – 16 hours Botox and Dermal filler, IAOFE
Course on Dental Implants, Nobel Biocare & D Y Patil University
Paediatric Dental Anaesthesia, D Y Patil University
Qualification for Basic Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy, Ekaa & ICHF
Course on Myorelaxation Technique for TMJD, IADS – 2nd Connexon & D Y Patil University
Tech Advancement in CMF Trauma, Zygomatic Implants & Maxillofacial Reconstruction by Dr Eric Dierks
Implantech 2016 – Augmentation and Implant, Dept of OMFS – D Y Patil School of Dentistry
Training Program on CPCR, Dept of Anaesthesia & OMFS – D Y Patil University
6th Introductory Course to Head & Neck Surgical Oncology, UMC – Utrecht Cancer Centre, Netherland
Advanced course in Salivary Gland Sialendoscopy, Geneva University Hospital
Advanced course in Rhinoplasty, Italy